Simone Cimiluca-Radzins, CPA
Business Strategist, CPA, and Idea Generator
About the instructor
My expertise is in business strategy, finance, risk management, and business process improvement. I have improved business operations for hundreds of clients around the world. With a background in Big 4 public accounting and international consulting for Fortune 500 companies, I’ve lived and worked in Spain and France and has assisted clients throughout Latin America, Western and Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
I connect, teach, lead, and inspire entrepreneurs, startups, and rapidly growing companies around the world. I am the CEO of Kalogia, a global network that matches, educates, and promotes cannabis professionals and businesses. I have spoken about cannabis business on National Public Radio (NPR); have lectured on the US cannabis economy in Prague and Costa Rica, created and led the Cannabis Women’s Empowerment Summit, and have given multiple talks at industry events.
Most startups are successful because they have a good strategy, the right people, and enough cash.
In this 5-week training course, I will help you become one of the top cannabis entrepreneurs and businesses in the world by teaching you how to run your business more efficiently, increase productivity, and think more strategically.
This training will support you in every aspect of your business and remain relevant for years to come. It will prepare you for running a company, managing people, and understanding how to analyze numbers like a CFO.
This curriculum has been created from nearly a decade of international business and management consulting for some of the top companies in the world. The lessons included in this training include real-life problems, solutions, and methods I've deployed across the globe.
If you have passed the idea phase, generated revenue, and need to implement the process, governance, strategy into your business, this training is for you.
What is included with the intensive business training?
- Business Plan Template
- Financial Model Template
- 90-minute private session to assess your business needs and concerns. This will include a written assessment and analysis
- 40-minute business videos released each week
- Weekly Group office hours
- Best in Class Business Processes to implement into your organization
- Downloadable tools to help you with your business each month
- Access to a private facebook group
- 40 Hours of classroom training with a Kalogia Certificate of Completion
What else you need to know?
- Upon purchase, we will reach out to you to schedule your business assessment.
- Content is in the form of videos, weekly webinars, downloadable tools, and text.
- You will need to have access to a computer and the internet
- You will have a final exam at the end of the course. The final exam is a combination of presenting your go to market strategy and final assessment.
- The final assessment is open book.
- You will receive a certificate of completion with a 75% pass rate on the final exam.
What you will learn
- Building a successful company
- Does your organization excel at these 4 things?
- What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in business?
- Is your mission statement strong enough to build a strong business?
- Is your organization agile and ready to pivot?
- What are your critical success factors?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What are you selling?
- How do you make money?
- How do you sell to your customers?
- How do you get our customers coming back?
- What are your competitors doing?
- How do people find out about you?
- Customer Service and Retention
- What sales tools will help you save time and money?
- Where else can you generate income and revenue?
- What is your role as a leader?
- Does your tone at the top command success for you business?
- People Matter, but don't hire them too fast
- Organizing your team to get results
- Engaging employees and holding employees accountable
- 10-99 versus Employees- What you need to know
- Affordable solutions for HR and Payroll